Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011



Never in my life have I felt so terrified. Never felt unsafe, never felt helpless, never sad.

These days, I cry myself to sleep. I cry because I'm scared, scared of what's happening, scared of tomorrow, scared of people, scared of news, scared of everything! I cry because I can't do anything about it. I cry because I'm always worried (what will happen to us? what about my siblings? family? work? etc..). I mainly cry because I now see no hope in the future.

What is happening??!? Politics? never perfect in any country...People? never got along no matter where they lived...Why do we then (we who have a bit of control over some aspects in life) ruin what's around? I don't understand...With army(s) on ground now, does anyone feel safe? I don't...Curfews, arrests, check points, it feels like a war zone.

I had hope. I saw changes, I saw reforms, I saw actions where both the government & opposition could be content, I knew it took time & I saw it happening. I had hope. Now, I have fear. Hope is distant.

Nothing is left to do but pray. Pray for Bahrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment